- Theater Configuration: 3,097
- Tech Packet
Right across the street from Finley Stadium, sits the First Horizon Pavilion. Famously home to the Chattanooga Market on Sundays from April to November, this versatile 55,000 square foot open-air event space is one of Chattanooga’s most historic and unique community assets.
The framework for the structure comes from the Ross-Meehan Foundry which was constructed in 1889 and in operation until 1985 when it fell doormat and quickly became “the biggest eyesore” as one enters downtown Chattanooga from Interstate 27. Originally set for demolition during the construction of Finley Stadium, conservationists saw a diamond in the rough. “The Ross-Meehan Foundry cloaks its secret grandeur in a mantle of ruin” wrote the Chattanooga Times in 1997. “It may not be a charming place to visit now, but with a little imagination and will, it can – and should become – an asset to make the city proud.”
And it has! Today, the First Horizon Pavilion hosts corporate, private, non-profit, tailgating, and community events year-round ranging from 500 – 5,000 attendees. Such annual events include the Chattanooga Marathon, the Riverside Chattanooga Spring Meet, the award-winning Four Bridges Arts Festival, and Chattanooga Oktoberfest. Features of the Pavilion include:
- 4 large circulating fans to move air on hot days.
- LED lighting throughout with ability to segment to specific areas.
- 300 parking spaces immediately surrounding the facility with 900+ additional across the street.
- Courtesy outlets within 20-30 feet of any location inside to accommodate power needs.
- 30-foot stage trussing built-in to facilities production set-up and load-ins.
- Full-service restrooms built into the facility with attendants optional.
- Box Office: (423) 266-4041
- Main Offices: (423) 266-4041
- 1826 Reggie White Blvd., Chattanooga, TN 37408
- Contact: Samantha Brennan
Book More Shows!